The Tour of Margaret River moves fast, sometimes very fast and in all of that action it’s sometimes possible to miss some of the incredible vistas you are passing through as you focus on holding the wheel in front of you. It’s also possible that in the Tour you will be passed by one of your favourite riders going up a hill and that you will not have the breath to say hello!
In 2017 we have created VOS MAX, in the hope of creating a unique cycling experience that is quite different from the Tour and yet the perfect preparation for those who may be racing later in the week. It is also the perfect opportunity for non-competitive cyclists to enjoy riding together through scenically stunning and quiet country roads. Join Marianne Vos and her entire WM3 Pro Cycling Team on four specially selected rides that will show you the best cycling experiences the beautiful Blackwood River Valley has to offer. We are asking all of the pro riders coming to the Tour to arrive in Nannup early and we have invited them to accompany us on the rides and experiences that will constitute VOS MAX. Our objective is to create an unforgettable week that is worthy of our inspiration Marianne Vos, and all that she has contributed to cycling.
TALL TIMBERS RIDE 1 WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 8TH 9am
- Nannup to Manjimup
- Leaves from EY Event Village (Nannup Recreation Centre) at 9am
- Brunch at Tall Timbers Restaurant Manjimup
TALL TIMBERS RIDE 2 WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 8TH 12:30pm
- Manjimup back to Nannup via Donnelly River Village
- Leaves Tall Timbers Restaurant at 12:30pm
- Afternoon tea in Nannup
LADY MARMALADE LOOP RIDE THURSDAY NOVEMBER 9TH 9am
- Leaves Lady Marmalade Cafe in Kirup at 9am
- Back for brunch at Lady Marmalade Cafe, Kirup
GOLD GULLY LOOP RIDE FRIDAY NOVEMBER 10TH 7:30am
- Leave EY Event Village in Nannup at 7:30am
- Returns in time to watch the exciting start of the Tour of Margaret River Team Time Trials